............

Friendship is not bound by space nor time,
when one truly befriends another, their thoughts,needs,loves,hates,sufferings and joyous moments are shared irrelevant of when or where they may be.
This is an attribute of humanity, not only for Muslims, but for ALL mankind.
If a friend has been blessed with good........I will visit him........congratulate him.
If he has had misfortunes.........I will visit him..........comfort him.
If he has passed away.............I will visit his grave and pray for him, that Allah, all mighty, may have mercy on his soul, and let him know that our friendship is not bound by neither space nor time..........I WILL remember him......forever.


My Prophet......is my leader, Imam, guide, guardian, lighthouse and friend. I will visit him, for he is not bound by space nor time, I WILL go to his grave and do prayers for him, in hope that ALLAH All Mighty may take notice of this peasant who has come to visit his friend, and may forgive this poor soul who dares only approach his prophets grave in hope and belief that " As my enemy's enemy is my friend"....my friends friend is also my friend..........


Hubby found this somewhere and cant remember...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful mashaAllah!

    Sareh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knowwww, ive read it like 5 times MashAllah! I have another one Ill put up tomorow InshAllah:)

    ReplyDelete