Sorayya Launch

Weehooo yay and all that, Alhamdulillah I have finally launched my new collection! Its been about two weeks and I HAVE been a bad girl. Im only just telling you all now. (smacks herself on the hand) Here are my pics!
Thank you to LAHZA photography for the awesome photoshoot
Thank you to my family members for make up, and help on the day
Thank you to my friend Sema for help with styling
Thank you to my two gorgeous models, my niece Sera and her friend Chrystal

For purchases please search SORAYYA on Facebook


'Hello Hi-Lo' Black dress





'BASIK' line maxi dress in grey and purple

'BASIK' line mocha pencil skirt


'BASIK' line black pencil skirt


'Fishytail Peplum' top in gold



'Fishytail Peplum' top in black




'Miss Universe' kaftan



and moi :) on my tippy toes hehe

26 comments:

  1. You are too cute, mash'Allah <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. mabrouk!!! everything is just so pretty mashaallah... the items, the girls, the photos, the styling... well done to all who contributed. My fave are the hello hi-lo and the peplum tops... may Allah give you success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Gons, its been my desire for a long time and ALHAMDULILLAH its finally come together! Wish I had gone for it earlier in life though!

      Delete
  3. beautiful!!! cute natural photos! I normally want my skirts to be way voluminous but not I really want that pencil...and the top! Salivates* Congrats dear sis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nawww thanks lovely, Alhamdulillah Im so grateful. I loveeee voluminous skirts but Im too hippy (as in hips not free lovn spirit lol) so they dont suit me!

      Delete
  4. Congrats everything looks fabulous! You deserve the best my gorgeous sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mashallah, very beautiful designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing work my dear :) LOVE IT! beautiful designs, lovely models and photos. Love the last image with your beautiful face in it! Glad to see you out there doing what you love :))) MASHALLAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankssss Feda! Alhamdulillah finally after wanting it for so long xx

      Delete
  7. beautiful collection. my fav is the hi-lo dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Hello Hi-Lo black dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely xx the Hello Hi Li has been very popular, sold out the first day and inshallah Ill be trying to bring it back!

      Delete
    2. hi-lo, sheesh I cant even spell my own thing ;/

      Delete
  9. loooove your look :)
    http://sisterhoodfash.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That black dress is really beautiful, same with the caftan.

    Really beautiful collection!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. u look gorgeous :)
    http://sisterhoodfash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete