DESIGNER PROFILER-Erdem Moralioglu

Erdem Moralioglu was raised in Montreal, Canada by his Turkish father and English mother, and studied fashion in both Canada and England. Having received his master’s degree from the Royal College of Art in 2003, Erdem worked for Diane von Furstenberg in New York. After moving back to London, Erdem worked towards covering the void of femininity among the London fashion talent and launched his own label.


Fusing sharp, forward tailoring and graphic custom designed silk prints in a uniquely romantic approach has been the signature of the brand’s aesthetic. Erdem reiterates how women can dress beautifully, by striving to create personal and special products.






LOVE LOVE LOVEDY LOVE THIS LAST ONE!!!

10 comments:

  1. wow i love them all !
    zaynab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knowwwwwwwwww esp the jacket and last dressssss!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would wear his designs. I had written a post about him that I will post some time during this month, but I don't remember seeing the first picture. Inshallah I'll eventually sew all my designs (for myself) and some resemble the dress in the last picture. I made my own outfit for my sisters wedding and it sort of had an Ottoman feel. His designs sometimes have Ottoman elements- at least I feel :)
    I think you sew too? I remember something like that from fb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they ,lare all hijab friendly,love the lace one especially...very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I <3 the last one a well! But the sleeves of the 4th are cute! Puffy and cute!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi MLW no unfortunately I dont sew but I do design, my next post will be on my other designs InshAllah.
    Dilek arent they all gorgeous??
    Rabaia YES I totally agree!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love it toooooooo!
    the last one lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ebru, I'm interested in a scarf but I don't have fb anymore to comment there. This is the link:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=203822519650015&set=pu.154913184540949&type=1#!/photo.php?fbid=203820999650167&set=pu.154913184540949&type=1&pid=621596&id=154913184540949

    What size and material is it? Is it thick or thin? (If I wear it folded, would it block sound too much?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are all the Armine silk scarves sold out?

    ReplyDelete