Hooked!!

Im officially hooked on IG. Really, its an obsession. Its taken me away from blogging and I've missed blogging, and reading other blogs. Blogging for me is quite therapeutic, I've always loved English and reading therefore writing was also a love of mine. I'm finding because of my anxiety (which was severe when I was pregnant and post pregnancy, but Alhamdulillah it is very rare and mild now) I seem to not like to think, I know that sounds very strange but the person who loved reading and watching documentaries now watches My Kitchen Rules and The Voice and instead of blogging, writing and reading I'm on the easy IG, where its just frivolous pics, NO thinking required thank you very much!

So last night in my usual state of overthinkaritis when trying to sleep I said to myself back to blogging for you! And not just pics of what I wore and food pics. Yes they will still be posted but in between all that I want to write. I just think with three children and trying to get my biz back on its feet and all that jazz that's called life I tend to not have any ideas left over. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if some of my very small followers would ask me questions or give me topics they would like to know my opinion on. I'm really opinionated and strong willed so I promise to make it controversial!

All said and done Ill put a few of my IG pics to get ya'll up to speed,I have heaps more but Ill pace it out and Im waiting for some ideasssss pleaseeeeee!!:)

Vintage dress and leather

My summer colour fest!

Beautiful

My hand, if ya didnt know 

We have a new Turkish restaurant here in Melbourne and their coffee presentation is gorgeous don't you think? 

double trouble

14 comments:

  1. Welcome backk:))keep writing love reading ur blog!love ur style too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanksss Anon! Tell me who u are? And please follow the blog by joining!:)

      Delete
  2. Welcome back comrade.........xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay glad you're back! I miss reading your thoughts :) what's the name of that new restaurant? I love that serving set OMG I love tea sets and that sort of stuff!!!! Drooooool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Al! Its a small place take called Sehzade in Campbellfield. If you go try the Beyti Kebab with ayran yummm!

      Delete
  4. You're back :) And it's funny, I've also just posted pictures of a navy vintage dress: http://gutbetucht.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/seidenkleid-fur-unter-5-gbp-silk-dress.html

    Salam from London
    Philippa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hihi i'm addicted too!
    Wow love the colorful dress!

    XO Arezu

    ReplyDelete
  6. hihi i'm addicted too!
    Wow love the colorful dress!

    XO Arezu

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG that colorful dress is just beautiful and I love your sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy to see my favorite blog again :D Welcome back I just loved this poste Keep writing, whenever and however you can :)

    ReplyDelete